Sunset Island Rentals offers luxurious homes, townhomes and condos for rent on Sunset Island,
a private, gated 37-acre island vacation resort community (on Ocean City, MD’s bayside at 67th
Street). We provide guests 3, 5 & 6 bedroom beach rental accomodations on Sunset Island's exclusive resort property.
About Sunset Island Rentals
The Sunset Island beach resort community has been providing guests with luxury beach house rentals, access to its private beaches, pools (indoor and outdoor), dining, shopping, fishing, crabbing, boat slips, jogging trail and more since 2003. From family reunions to golf outings to fishing tournaments, Sunset Island Rentals caters to providing the highest level of service for the even the most discriminating travelers.
- The Sunset Island resort community offers the best of all worlds: exclusive bayside vacation rental homes with boat slips, walk-to Atlantic Ocean beach access and close proximity to Ocean City’s world famous boardwalk, dining and nightlife.
- Single-family residences and townhomes have multiple porches and decks. Private rooftop decks are perfect for watching sunsets over the Bay. Rental homes are professionally decorated and fully equipped with new furnishings, upgraded appliances, tile & custom molding work, cable television and full-sized washers & dryers.
- Single-Family residences and townhomes also feature two car garages, private exterior showers and off-street parking for four. Condos provide elevator access and parking for two (one reserved garage space).
- Planned in cooperation with the internationally acclaimed town planning firm of Andres Duany and Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, the community design draws its inspiration from the great small beach towns of the American seaside. Created by developer Natelli Communities in partnership with ADC Builders, the look & feel of the community is neo-traditional streetscapes with sidewalks,alleyways and rear garages.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about the Sunset Island resort community, the beach homes available to rent, on and off island activities, restaurant reviews, directions, maps and more. Our job is simple: provide you with everything you need to plan your visit.
- For more information about Sunset Island resort amenities, click here.
Beach House Rentals: Types of Homes for Rent
|Click for plans||Click for plans||Click for plans|
|3 bedroom condos have 2 baths, a private balcony and parking for 2 vehicles.||
Townhomes have up to 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, private balconies & decks with private garage parking.
6 bedroom homes have 4.5 baths, private balconies & decks and private garage parking.
Standard rental rates start at $800 per week in the off-season for a condominium. The rates are based on the size (occupancy limits) of the home you rent and do not change if you have two or twelve people in your group. Call now to reserve a long weekend off-season or a week or more in-season.
The indoor pool, gym and tennis fees are included in your reservation, the golf courses are open and sunsets on the bay are always breathtaking. Within walking distance fishing equipment, crabbing gear, pontoon boats and wave runners can all be rented (all we ask is that you don't try all at the same time). Or, simply enjoy the porches, decks, Jacuzzi soaker tub and the community feel. Want more details? Click: Reservation Calendar or contact our reservation team at 1 800-492-5832.
- Can't find what you are looking for? Let our reservation team help. They are quite good at finding accomodations - even when it may appear that our community does not have any availability left...
- Deposits? taxes? fees? Please visit the Rental Process for more information.
- Minimum one week reservations are required Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Community Reviews: Where to Eat, Drink & Play
Planning your visit? Click Here to explore the list of activities available to you compiled by community guests and owners.
Interested in specific activities? Follow the links below:
- Atlantic Ocean Beaches
- Ocean City Boardwalk
- Health & Racquet
- Kid Adventures
After exploring what to do while vacationing at Sunset Island, explore the Wine, Dine & Entertain Reviews put together from over five years of feedback from Sunset Island community guests and owners.
- Our goal has been to compile and maintain the most up-to-date, comprehensive and reliable guide of where best to eat, drink & play ever published for this vacation destination. We hope you find these insights as invaluable to your vacation planning process as they have been for us. All we ask is that after your trip, please share your personal experiences and recommendations with us.
Reservations for Summer 2014
Consistent with prior years, we will begin accepting Summer 2014 reservations the day after Thanksgiving. By March 2014 we expect nearly all the Sunset Island seasonal beach houses to be rented, just like in previous years. 2013 marked the eighth consecutive year that Sunset Island Rentals has managed summer-season occupancy rates averaging in excess of 98%.
- We strongly encourage all interested families to reserve (or re-book) their next summer vacation well in advance of their expected travel dates. We are here to help!
- Click here to make an on-line reservation.
Getting to Sunset Island
Sunset Island is located 2.5 hours by car from either Baltimore, MD or Washington, DC. New York City is a 4.5 hour drive (or a little over 5 hours if you choose to ride the Cape May Ferry). Many of Ocean City, MD’s attractions are no more than a few minutes from Sunset Island, including beaches, dining, boardwalk, tennis & racquet facilities, golf, shopping and nightlife.
- For maps, driving directions and GPS coordinates for Sunset Island, click here.
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Airport, located 20 minutes from Sunset Island, provides resort guests with another attractive option for getting to the beach. This regional airport services both commercial and general aviation flights. It is also home to many historic aircraft, which can be regularly seen flying over Ocean City.
- The Cape May Ferry transports vehicles and passengers between New Jersey and Delaware on a 17 mile / 85 minute cruise. We recommend that you call the Ferry ahead for reservations.
Insights: Sunset Island and Ocean City, MD
Sunset Island and Ocean City, MD reviews by travelers, magazines, realtors and newspapers are consistent: The Sunset Island community continues to attract residents and guests looking to enjoy the best in luxury beach resort living.
- Explore our site for yourself to see why Sunset Island. Perhaps start your tour with the Sunset Island Photo Gallery: pictures.